5.04.2006

SO I made it through the storm. I'm not where I want to be with performance. But I think I've improved. And I hope to keep it up.

I have a new student. I am so excited!

And I'm going be signing a lease. I hope. I'm excited about that as well. Yahoooo! And I have an awesome summer lined up. And I have another half a quarter to go and then I can move out!

And Gwenn...she's already having her finals. I can't believe it. And she'll already be moved in by the time I get home. Gwenn! And Kaiser. And Kelsey. And their furniture. New home. I wish I could be there. Maybe I can help paint... :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey? Leslie... tsk tsk tsk. it's Chelsea.

Lezicle said...

crap. I can't believe I did that. But ya know...I was pretty stressed and frazzled. I mean...it was midterms and boards that week. Anyway. You know I know her name. it's in my freaking phonebook!

Anonymous said...

uh huh...

Smurf said...

That is awesome. Its amazing how storms come and go, but the rainbows are such a neat part that can only be seen after the storm. ;) I love the pictures!