5.20.2007

No more posts. The end.

This is going to be my last post for a while. Not that there are a ton of people that visit this blog (cause there aren't). But I'm so focused on music right now. I just don't do this kind of thing anymore. When I have free time I'm @ home practicing, listening to music, or trying to learn more about it. (That is of course if I'm not chilling with friends or riding my bike). I know that it sounds like something I should have been doing all along.

And I was. I've been practicing clarinet since I was twelve. But...recently I got this burst of inspiration and a strong need to put all of myself into art. And right now I'm exploring every single angle of music I can. I'm going to more concerts than I can keep track of. I'm constantly discovering new things in music. Right now is such an exciting time. Unfortunately, I just don't feel the need to share it in this blog any longer. This blog has taken some hard bouts of neglect from its authors in the past. Currently neither author is posting on it very much. I've lost interest in doing this. So I'm not shutting down this blog just yet. But I don't plan on posting any further for a long time. Sorry Gwenn! I love you and I'll still check out your blog. But I think it's hasta la vista el blog for a while if not forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a while indeed. we've had dry times before, though. one day it'll pick up again, and it'll be our source of expression and interaction, again.