4.16.2006

Tropicoso

I went salsa dancing at the Tropicoso in Newport with Rachel and Allysa. It was awesome. I had a great time. I loved the live music and the dancing. Reggatones were fun too. I danced with some good dancers and then there were some old Mexican guys that hardly moved and were really bad at leading. There was one man that kept asking me to dance and after going through three dances in a row my feet were killing me and I decided it was time to take a break. He was offended and he came over to my table and wanted to give me a number of someplace to go to learn salsa. Then I was offended so he started talking to Carmen (a singer at the tropicoso) in Spanish and she told him to get lost. I had fun dancing with the girls. I think I'll definitely go back lots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO Jealous!

Lezicle said...

Jealous??? I wish I had known about this place when you were here.