4.25.2006

Trrrrouble.



Had an interview today... and I've applied to three other places. I haven't heard from the others. That bothers me. The only problem with the place that I'm applying to work now is that it doesn't begin until May 22; so what do I do for work for the month before? I have to pay rent somehow... I doubt I can start earlier; but ... maybe I can find a job for a month at some place that really needs it. Telemarketer or Panera... something. G-d always provides, though. I have no doubt in that. It will all work out. But there's another job that I just applied for, and I think it'd be a better deal. I really want that one, but I just sent in the application a couple days ago, so I can't contact them for another week... So I'll just sit and wait until then. This week... a project's due. I'm running behind. Gosh. Have to step it up. But I also have this beautiful distraction on one side... and it's hard to really step it up.

I'm just getting myself into more and more trouble, aren't I?

1 comment:

Lezicle said...

You'll get through it. You could probably put off job stuff until Friday after you hand in your project. And then you can take that little pup out and maybe let him run around. He is a pup so he'll get tired. That's your chance to start looking for job. Online or however you do it. So anyway, give me a call if you need anything. Love you!

Oh yea, Your parents would probably not mind helping you with rent for a month. I mean...your rent is pretty cheap. I wish we could find those kinds of deals in Cincinnasti.