12.29.2006

Our Personal Israel.

Miss Lez,

I just wanted to address this situation that may or may not arise... all the same, at least it's out there.
From the way that you have been talking, and the way that I am now talking, it seems like we are going to have a rift between our outtakes on things that are happening. I am feeling like G-d is talking very strongly in my life right now, so most of what will happen to me I will give and wonder how the credit as/is His. And so it seems now that you are coming to terms that you don't give the credit to Him... You give it to life. And you make the most of it. And the beauty is in this world, and the good in people.
Well, no matter the rift, I still think that something unites us. I still think we feel like something is guiding us... something is there. And with your latest expedition to the Holy land, you've learned to respect other's beliefs and feelings. And I would believe that for that person, you would hope that what they believe in is real. but you're still aware of your own feelings.
Well darling, I'll do the same.
I want you to post on here whatever you want to post... and I will respect that they're your feelings and thoughts. and I will try to help in any way that I can.
Until then... update this stupid blogger so that I can access it more often. The bugger's tempermental.

3 comments:

Lezicle said...

Haha, ya know. Going to Israel changed the way that I had started to feel about the universe. There's still that mystery, that unforgettable not knowing. But...I am a Jew. And I feel a connection l'Israel, l'anashim, l'safah hagever ivrit, haeretz, v'chaim! See? I don't even want to talk in English anymore...Just Hebrew. God. I loved it there. I loved it a lot. I'll post. I don't neccessarily want to put my beliefs up for everyone to scrutinize though. It's something I want to discuss mouth to ear. Cause honestly...the sound of my voice means as much as the words they form.

Anonymous said...

I always knew you just loved the sound of your voice... ;)
I like putting my ideas on here. They're on record; they're displayed. In our place... to me, this is our thing that we share.
I just love it.

Lezicle said...

I love it too! Haha...I think it's awesome. It's like a sanctuary.