3.28.2007

home...

Spring Break was great! It was everything I wanted it to be and more. I spent a majority of my time either taking long walks for miles and miles outdoors, playing x-box with my brother, catching up on cable programming from the past year and a half, hanging with my OKC/ Norman friends, long talks with family members.

It was great. One of my favorite moments was on a long walk through the Faircloud trails with my dad. Faircloud is the edition my parents live in and my dad showed me a secret path I'd never seen before. I must have road past it a million times on my bike or roller blades during the 12 years I lived there and I ALWAYS missed it. And it's not really too hidden. It was about 7am and we were talking about different things...and I just remember how good it felt. My dad has lost a lot of weight. I'm SO proud of him. SO has my mom. But she's ALWAYS looked fantastic in my opinion. And my opinion is right when it comes to my beautiful mother. Anyway, it was the best time I've ever had with my family. I'm really glad I went home instead of to the Golan Heights in Israel, surprisingly enough.

But the best part about leaving it all behind and coming back to school is my comfy warm bed...the one thing I missed in OK was good sleep.

1 comment:

Perez said...

Good to know you had a good time back home. Take care