10.15.2006

Connections

An intrguing analysis, Leslie, for purple means mystery, while green means wisdom, red is passion, and so on. I find it interesting that I have never been a claimed fan of purple, but purple has been a fan of me. It's the color that is chosen by others to work the best for me (like some shirts, and my glasses- may they rest in peace, wherever they are). I don't want to say this poorly, but I think that works with us. I would say that you chose me, and you work for me, while I would not claim to have chosen you. Does that make sense? For it didn't just happen- you made it happen. And it works.
I have your dream catcher and "quit work make music" car-scenter hanging on my rear-view mirror because they are what use to hang on yours. It reminds me of you... and I like carrying that piece of you around.

A revelation was brought to me today. I was more or less pondering my purpose in life... for I have always wanted to be a light to someone in this world, and I became one. With Angel. And I wondered if I have any more of a purpose... of course I do, but since my goal was created, what else was there for me? I was a light for Angel. I changed his life, and in a way, I might have saved it. But in return, he hurt me... after I had been so good to him. That's the same thing Israel, the world, all of us, has done to G-d. HE helped us, HE saved us, and then we turn on Him- Either by rebelling, or neglecting, or disobeying... I am grateful to be able to feel what G-d must feel. To know what G-d thinks... Especially if it is sad. For that's what teaches us.

No comments: