10.08.2006

Earth's Mysteries

I love October. I think that each month of the year has its own personality. And I think the same thing about colors. My mother gave me this really beautiful children's book when I was little. it had magificent art work. The book was about every color. And my favorite was purple. There was a picture of a woman, everything was in purple of course, and she was beautiful. Yet very mysterious. I think for me, purple is a color that holds a sweet secret.



Another thought: Our bodies were not meant to carry or hold dead weight. Or bodies are engineered for movement. The way our muscles connect. We aren't meant to stay still. Or be weighed down. Nothing is every completely still every particle of everything is technically just bouncing around. And that's why the world is constantly in a state of change. And I think that purple is the very little stillness that we detect, but it alludes you because it's not there long before it leaves. I think purple acn be majestic but deep. Purple can be pink, red, and blue. Purple is a mood. Purple isn't common. Purple is October. October is a mysterious month. There's Halloween and the Day of the Dead. October is when the leaves change, the wind grows cold, the moon is closer to the earth, and autumn takes hold. October is glorious, sweet, lonesome, and most of all a contradiction. October is warm and cold at the same time. It's simply mysterious.

No comments: