1.20.2007

Women and Law





So I had my first ASAP class last night, 6pm-9:38pm. And utterly loved it. Very small class and we discussed the material and women's liberation, feminism, and media and our culture. We watched Killing Us Softly 3. It was great. I've always been aware of how advertising sends us little big messages. But this video really showed me some I never thought of, but I could totally see it. There were some women in the class who honestly had no clue where the video was coming from. Very interesting....media brainwashing actually works....very scary!

Anyway, today is day two and I am pumped. I'm also going to be praying we get out early so that I can practice and still make it to the symphony tonight. 10:30am-6pm. Ouch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I love thoroughly loving the things that take up your time, even if it can turn into a crunch!

Lezicle said...

i do too. if i have to take a class i want to love it.