1.24.2007

Wednesday...out and over


So all day today I stressed out about EVERYTHING. I spent the end of last week crunching for classes and for my ASAP course. And then all day Friday and Saturday I was in class, so I didn't exactly get the practice time in that I had wanted to because I didn't find out my presentation material until the Friday class so I spent Friday night until the wee hours of Saturday working on my Saturday presentation. And then Sunday I was in class all day. When I got out I went to bed. But I still did my best for my lesson. Makes me feel like I can do even more for next week's lesson. Gosh...I can't wait for tomorrow and the next day. I want to be done with the wood shedding on Rossini and just be in the polishing artsy phase where all you do is analyze why you don't sound like Sharon Kam or Mr. Neidich.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dear Mr. Neidich,

You play Rossini too fast. I'd advise laying off the expressos and prozac. I can't keep up. I hate your guts.

Sincerely,

LW

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dear chavera Sharon,

You sound so good. I hate you too.

Yours truly,

LW

2 comments:

Lezicle said...

P.S. Like the sock puppet friend I made? Plus I love that bowl. I'm going to get more like it.

Anonymous said...

I like it. but not as much as your love notes to the musicians. those are priceless.