1.26.2007

I love Friday!




















I only have one class! So plenty of time to practice extra, grab lunch, workout, etc. I might even actually get groceries too! Haha. I've been living off of what little is left in my kitchen. A box of cereal. Crackers. A couple horrible oranges that are too dry. Tostitos. So unhealthy. But I just don't want to bother with groceries. ARG! Underlying issue here is: I should tackle the things I always avoid. Like the bank, the grocery store, Fed-ex. It's about time I stopped procrastinating about certain things. Oy. And I thought today was all about practicing and working out. Oh boo!

1 comment:

Perez said...

I only had one class too....Ahh...So luck and smart...One class on FRIDAY!

I am so with you on the procrastinating part....I did my grocery shopping yesterday...

Happy Friday

Shalom-perez