1.26.2007

Crazy-love!




I am a hopeless romantic. Every possible interest I have I scrutinize. I wonder if he could be the one, I look to see how we're compatible, I look to see the irony and beauty of it; I look to see how numbers fit together in it; how our colors match; how songs work with it too. I'm crazy. love. crazy-love!

and now, I am being kicked out of this wonderful little coffee shop at 1:00 am because that is when it closes. I'm thinking about working here... perhaps after the summer. Perhaps sooner. Depends.

3 comments:

Lezicle said...

Well...I dunno what to say. But don't you like the job you have?

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy it as much. I have good days, and I like it then. Other than that... I don't know. I just like being in coffee shops. So why not?

irene said...

http://ssweettdreeaamss.blogspot.com/

follow me!!!;D