2.06.2007

2 Degrees F outside


And F stands for Fucking COLD. That's right. It's cold outside. So cold that they say with the windchill that if your skin is exposed for more than 5 minutes you can get frosbite or something. They said that on some channel. Maybe I'm wrong. But either way....I don't want to leave my apartment, let alone my bed. It's so cold I stand in front of my oven sometimes just so that I can feel my fingertips so I can practice. I hate hate hate this cold weather. This is the coldest month of my life so far.

5 comments:

Perez said...

It is nice and warm where I am! Haha to you now-but stay warm and inside. Take care

Lezicle said...

hmph, cali girl. it may be warm there but just you wait! it'll rain or something. earthquake perhaps?

Perez said...

Now that was just mean-rain is weak here in Cali-ha-What about rain and earthquakes-sigh-oh well

Lezicle said...

well...rain is good then. and earthquakes...well you have them everyday anyway :P

Perez said...

Earthquakes are everyday, living close to Big Bear and by a fault line