2.16.2007

TGIF

All the snow days are over and slowly the ice and snow are melting. Very slowly. At the rate it's going the extra H2O will be frozen in some form or another till spring.

I wish I could take credit for this photo. But my friend Travis took it. Very gorgious. Anyway, I only have one class today and I think it's going to kill me. I'm out of cat food. Boo. And I need some other things. Which means....I have to run errands...I don't mind running errands very much. What gets to me is usually the amount of money I end up spending. Whenever I go through the check out line I always end up ditching three things from my basket before half my things are even rung up...Instinct perhaps? And then once I get home it's a chore to carry all the bags in. It's not like I have a garage. I have a parking lot with ice-covered snow 7 inches thick. And it's between 1-11 degrees F. Not fun. But...it's nice to have shampoo and cat food etc. At least, the cat thinks so.

4 comments:

Perez said...

Oh my goodness! Your kitty is too cute. Is it a boy or girl? Oh I just wanna steal it, but I don't think the 7in. of ice would let me, being from California and all.

Your poor kitty is going to go hungry. That's okay, I have to get kat fud too and food for me.

You have class today? I have it off, some holiday I think. So it was nice to sleep in and now I have to do my shopping, in the nice warm Cali. sun :P....And maybe a shopping list might help when you are out and about, I do the same thing, spend too much and as I walk around the store I am putting things back. Shopping list help a lot.

Take care and stay safe in that ice and stuff-perez

Lezicle said...

it's not the shopping list. i end up not even getting half the things on my list. like it's fressing here and i need to get gloves. but i left it off cause...i try to keep my spending low. i don't know. i worked last year making $30 an hour teaching and doing a couple other jobs. but this year i quit the job because i hated it and only a couple of the students were into it. the other kids were spoiled kids with rich parents who stood me up more than 1/2 the time. so...anyway, without the extra income i feel really insecure spending $$$$$ on stuff sometimes.

and kitty is cute. HE is Asher. and he is a great cat. I bought a lazer today...kept him entertained for hours. anyway...i want some of that cali sun. so jealous :P

Lezicle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so I got dog food... ;)