2.07.2007

Op. WU


Today, following my lesson with Ixi (one of a few clarinet extraordinares that play in the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and grace CCM with their presence http://www.cincinnatisymphony.org/home.asp) I plan on working on a little something called Operation Warm-up which is being run by my good buddy, Nate. Essentially, once every year people get together at Hillel and take toiletries and other oerishable goods and package them so that they can be taken to Over-the-Rhine (a depressed area in downtown Cincinnati) and hand the packages out to homeless people during the harshest and coldest time of the year. I'm really excited. I have a lot on my plate right now and it's not going to be easy to set aside time to do this, but it is something I really want to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we drove into over-the-rhine

Lezicle said...

you did indeed. but you didn't even see half of it.

Perez said...

Well that is good you do things for others. I make blanket and beanies for people in need-Hope you find the time for all you want to do and time for yourself-take care-perez

Lezicle said...

thank you!