2.02.2007

Fred


Recently I got these "MonKeys" So that I can tell my keys apart. A lot of my keys are the same color and same shape and I go through minutes everyday trying to pull out the right one to get into my apartment etc. Anyway, I checked out the company that makes my MonKeys (http://www.worldwidefred.com/goods.htm) And they are amazing! They have so many things I really want...but...will probably never buy. That's what dreams are for right? Something to look forward to? Like...a dream home...

I have a problem with my sink plug sealing and I thought this was hilarious and cute.
And these coffee cups were unique, playful and funny.

6 comments:

Perez said...

I like the little sink hand plug thing....That is too cute....And the monkey...Haha mon-keys-I love it

Lezicle said...

i thought the hands in the sink was hilarious and genius! i could totally use something like a big suction cup to plug my drain. i have this plug that let's all the water out in both my sink and bath tub. it's horrible. if i take a bath I have to cram syran wrap around the drain. talk about ghetto....i didn't realise how bad that sounded till i typed it.

Anonymous said...

yeah, les, that's pretty ghetto. kinda cute though.
i really like the coffee mugs. I love the one of the guy going to lick the spilled over coffee. It's great.

Lezicle said...

me too!

Perez said...

So syran wrap works? I might have to try that, or get on of the cool plug thing

Lezicle said...

oh get on the cool plug thing. syran wrap may work...but it still sucks. and it's a waste of plastic.