2.08.2007

Our Close Up


Recently, I have been talking to a guy (through facebook messages, of course) and he says that he's continuously "caught up in laughter with my lucky insightfulness." He says that I speak with wisdom and confusion, with curiousity. That I complicate things because I try to find the positive and negative in everything.
Perhaps I try to look at life too closely?
Life has both good and bad. When I'm looking at it from every angle, I'm just doing that. I'm just trying to understand the things that come my way. Usually, it makes me appreciate them more. So I think that it's fair to find the positive and negative in everything, as long as you don't let the negative affect you. And I don't, for the most part. I did for a while there, but I'm not now. I'm all smiles.

3 comments:

Lezicle said...

I don't understand how you can, "talk with wisdom and confusion..." but whatever. I think it's completely fine that you examine things in your life. That seems normal. I think everyone examines things to try to understand what happened, why, etc. How else do you figure things out? As for seeking out the positives and negatives of every situation...I don't think I understand. I don't think I ever purposefully look for bad things. I think the experience leaves me with an impression or feeling and that feeling is what determines that for an experience for me. But like I said, I don't think I understand. Anyway, good for you. Don't worry about what other people say. What matters is what you think and how you feel.

Lezicle said...

oh yea, what the heck is "lucky insightfulness"? is it lucky that you are insightful or is it just cheer luck that you can be insightful? i'm sure he meant it in a nice way and he's probably trying to sound smart, but...that's really stupid. you are insightful; there is no luck in that.

Perez said...

Well that is some interesting thoughts you have L.G., I must say I like to look at life in the same way....Everything is a big negative, until you really look at it and understand that it was a good thing-take care-perez