2.11.2007

Game Over

My Sports Psych. Class concluded with a class excursion to the Cintas Center to watch Xavier U kill University of Dayton in the first period.






















So I got to go home from class 3 hours early! Talk about a good deal. I really love these accelerated courses. They are perfect for me. I'm seriously surprised that more UC students haven't caught onto this. And not only are the classes optimal in appeal but they also focus on topics that can help people in their everyday life. For instance, I'm taking a stress management courses next quarter. I would love to learn techniques that can help me cope with my pressures.

Anyway, all this extra could mean that I have time to practice and do homework. Or...it could mean that I have time to get some sleep and maybe watch a movie, right? I did just go 7 days straight without a break and I'm still holding up.

No comments: