2.28.2007

Goodies

So my current phone is going...going...dying...almost....dead. The battery works alright. But the phone itself is not really functioning. The ear phone really sucks so a lot of times in order to hear someone I have to put them on speaker phone. It constantly dies suddenly or drops my calls (which is more than likely a Cingular problem). It gets pretty shitty reception and it used to rock. And it's supposed to take pictures but then they always come out blurry or messed up after I save them. Anyway, the phone is old. It's seen good times and bad times. And now it's going to be retired. For a beautiful new w300i!!!!!

1 comment:

Perez said...

I had a phone you would have to hit to make it connect to the call. It was funny, but when you really needed to make a call it sucked. I hate cell phones. That is a nice phone.